Saturday, November 28, 2009

More Pics of My Cards



This Card is called "Dogs Life" and I used some stickers I had for this. This is a 5x5 card. I used Red and Brown Cardstock. The inside of the card says "It's a Good Thing I "Woof" You!



MISSING YOU~ This is a photo of one of my paintings I did. I made the photo into a 4X6 card and it actually turned out alot better then I thought it would. She is mounted on green and blue cardstock. The inside of the card says "I Wish You Were Here".




ROOSTER~ This is a photo reproduction of one of my watercolors I painted. This is also a 4x6 card. I mounted the photo onto Drk barn Red Cardstock and added a red & yellow ribbon.




JOY~ This card is also a photo reproduction of one of my watercolor paintings I did. She is a Christmas angel holding a doll. I mounted the photo onto Christmas Green/Red/Black Glitter Striped Cardstock and added embellishments and added the word JOY.




I MISS YOU MY DARLING~ This is a 5x7 photo reproduction of another watercolor pencil I painted. I was being goofy that day and thought I would give her a real boa and glitter her lips out. She actually turned out terrific mounted onto purple cardstock.

1 comment:

Patricia St Martin said...

Really interesting... I do like what you do. Very nice.