Monday, October 4, 2010

Quick Hart Teriyaki Chicken Dinner

My family just loves Hart's Frozen Teriyaki Chicken.
 Hart offers many flavors of their frozen oriental chicken with sauce packets.
I thought I would share with you an adaptation of their Teriyaki Chicken.
Our family favorites are Teriyaki and Orange Chicken. 
I take two packages and fix them according to Harts directions on the back,
but while I am frying the chicken on the stove in a deep pan and letting the sauce packets thaw out, 
I add the following ingredients to the chicken on the stove:
2 cups sliced carrots
2 green bell peppers
1 red bell pepper
2 large sliced yellow onions
3 sliced stalks of celery 

I cook these on High so I get nice crisp chicken and nicely cooked vegetables.
Once everything is done cooking, I add the packets of Harts sauce to the pan and toss gently to cover.
To accompany the chicken dish, I make 3 cups of instant white rice.

No comments: