Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas......

Yes folks, the holiday season is officially open! Here in Las Vegas it happened at midnight on October 31st!
These two ATCs are what I created for Lazyshadows over at ATCsforall.com. Lazy lives in Greece and she has a wonderful unique artistic talent. Her cards are whimsical and cheerful. I love trading cards with her!
I need to get back into making some more ATCs to trade.
Lazy requested three items that would make her happy. Christmas Angel, Happy Santa and a femal elf. So, I made her two of the three items. I hope she enjoys them.
I am actually missing not trading with the other Artists, amd especially with Lazy, so I better get to work and put my creative cap on! Hugs!
#1176~ Christmas Angel for Lazyshadows in the MMHPIF

#1177~ Happy Santa for LazyShadows in the MMHPIF

No comments: