Friday, January 27, 2012

Altered Paper Hands

Thanks for stopping by! I just wanted to share with you a few completed "Altered Hands" for the PIF Thread Group over at ATCsforall.com and a 6x4 postcard.



Zombie hand with added fibers, blood filled vile, tiny skull and a syringe.
This hand is going to Oddbreed who just loves zombies!!
I do hope she enjoys it!

This photo is a close up of the bottom of the zombie hand.
I hand drew a Zombie sign and then added fibers, along with
the vile of blood, the skull, the syringe.

A cute little anime for Weare138. She is headed
off to Scotland now and I do hope she arrives safely.

"Paradise Smiles" is what I have titled this peice.
This was made just for Wildholly.
It will be so relaxing for Holly when her travels have
ended and she opens her mail to a beautiful hand. 

This is a 6x4 postcard for Mikesatcs.
Mike requested a personal trade and he
wanted a "Creepy Doll".
I first had started this drawing with just pencil
but the more I did something on her, I just didn't like
how it was turning out. Needless to say, she has been drawn
with prismacolor markers and I love how she turned out.
I just love how they all turned out. I hope you enjoy! I hope that I will see you again, real soon!
Hugs!

Deb

No comments: