Friday, December 4, 2009

TGIF!




Wow! What a week! It has just gone by so fast! And the countdown to Christmas has began. I've been in a slump, so I took a break for a day or too and focused on my list of cards I want to make. There's just so many and were to start.

The card above is a collage of Christmas Vintage Images and a really fun font that fit perfectly to what I wanted. I printed the collage I created in black and white on a red background. I then used a Martha Stewart Glitter Pen and filled in the word believe and stars. I added a twinkle in Santa's eyes, green ribbon, green rhinestones and some red and green paper mounted onto white cardstock.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Patricia St Martin said...

I love your card. The Santa is wonderful. Thank you for the Christmas card I just love it. Today I was making cards and using my Big Shot and I broke it, I can not believe I broke it.... I could just cry!!! no no no..... I use it all the time. I can not be without my big shot.... sorry!!!!